Are you tired of spending hours each week planning your meals?
Do you struggle with:
- Picky eaters who refuse to try new things?
- Spending hours planning meals and feeling frustrated because it takes so long?
- Forgetting to make the meals you plan?
- Feeling overwhelmed with meal planning?
- Feeling unorganized?
- Feeling frustrated because you and your spouse don’t eat the same things?
- Figuring out how to plan meals when you are trying to lose weight?
THE BUSY MOMS GUIDE TO MEAL PLANNING
The Busy Moms Guide to Meal Planning is the only meal planning guide you will need to successfully plan healthy, budget friendly meals your family will actually eat.
- Step-by-step practical advice for Moms who need a meal planning routine
- Essential templates you need to meal plan like a boss!
- 10 quick recipes for when you forget to plan ahead
- Learn how to set up a rotating menu to plan meals in just minutes!
PLUS THESE AWESOME BONUSES:
70+ Healthy Snack Ideas for the Family
70 Healthy Packed Lunch Ideas for Kids
Maybe You’ve Tried Meal Planning in the Past and It Didn’t Work Out
- Maybe you have tried to meal plan, but the process took hours and you gave up.
- Maybe you did plan all of your meals and made them, but your family didn’t eat them.
- You want to meal plan but you just don’t have the energy with everything else you have to do.
- Maybe you never got the hang of meal planning completely.
- You feel frustrated because you want to budget and save money so badly, but this whole process is too overwhelming.
The Busy Mom’s Guide to Meal Planning is Different Because…
- It is a step-by-step guide to plan meals without feeling overwhelmed.
- You will learn how to stick to a meal plan and make it work for your family.
- If you feel like you lack the motivation to meal plan, that’s ok. Once you set the foundation for meal planning, it is so easy to stick with it
- You will learn how to please your picky eaters so they eat more than pizza and chicken nuggets.
- If you are trying to eat well, I give you 50 healthy meal ideas and an eating structure to help you lose weight
- Learn how to pack healthy lunches for kids in minutes, plus I give you 70 packed school lunch ideas!
- If you aren’t organized, I walk you through the exact process I use to be super organized with meal planning. I promise it is simple!
- If you are a tired Mom, this is one system that you can put on autopilot reducing your overall stress.
Watch the 5 minute video to get a peek at the meal planning system.
I started meal planning to save money as we started a budget in 2014. I needed to be home more with my kids as my youngest son was going through some health issues and we had so many appointments to go to.
We were able to pay off $100,000 of debt in under 2 years with budgeting our money. Our grocery bill was one area that we saved a ton of money! In this ebook, you will learn the secrets I used to save a ton of money on groceries!