Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed with everything you have to do in a day?
Let me help you take control of the everyday chaos.
- What to purge from the living room
- What to get rid of in the bathroom
- Things you can get rid of from your closet and more
There is also a sheet with 10 Questions to Help You Decide What to Declutter
Then my husband and I started a budget. We wanted to pay off debt so we didn’t have to work so hard. My role was to keep our food budget under $450 per month. I thought that was crazy, but we had big goals and I was all in if it meant I could be home with my kids more. I learned how to meal plan and perfected it so it only takes me 15 minutes per month now. If you struggle with meal planning, I can help you!
Meal planning doesn’t have to be overwhelming and take hours to figure out. You can plan healthy meals for your family in minutes and I can show you how.
I don't wnat you to feel overwhelmed. I want to help you create systems so you feel in control...
I used to run around and forget a lot of things and now that I time block and write everything down, I can stick to a schedule and accomplish way more. When you write things down, it is much easier to focus on what you need to get done.
- Our Debt
- Expenses and
- And filled out a budget sheet just like the one provided
We paid off over $75,000 in just under 18 months.
Imagine if you started a budget today and got your finances under control. Paying off debt opens up new doors for you. You could spend more time at home, take more vacations or invest any way you want to.
Creating systems for our budget, meal planning, and taking care of our home significantly reduced the everyday stress I was feeling. Learning a few time management techniques like time blocking helped me get more done during the day in less time.
- 5 Essential Budget Sheets you need to start paying off debt
- Action Workbook for when you feel so overwhelmed you don’t know where to start
- 50 Time Management Tips because I know you are busy
- The Meal Planning Worksheet I use to plan meals quickly
- 50 Things to Declutter Right Now to help you get started with getting your home organized
- and 10 Questions to Ask Yourself to Help You Declutter